Sunday, June 25, 2017

International Lolita Day June 2017

 

I made sure to save the day for International Lolita Day this summer since I usually end up working on it every time and have to celebrate it late. I didn't go to a meetup or event but one of my friends also wore lolita and met me for coffee real quick. At the last minute I also decided to go to a local pride event which I had been putting off for years out of fear of going alone. I ended up running into one of my comm's members there who was also wearing lolita and got to spend time with her too! Overall it ended up being a really great day. I decided to wear Milky Planet since it was the dress that made me determined to start wearing the fashion years ago.



Coord Rundown:
JSK and Alice bow - Milky Planet - Angelic Pretty
Accessories - Chocomint, F21, Taobao, and Holley Tea Time
Blouse - Pumpkin Cat
Necklaces and Wristcuffs - Angelic Pretty
Bag - Loris on Taobao
Tights - Dream Sky - Angelic Pretty
Shoes - Sosic Shop on Taobao



I've been putting more effort into my hair lately, and I'm excited about the results. One of my New Year's resolutions was to learn more hairstyles and I'm finally getting around to it.


Lavender and blue are my favorite colors to wear and the only thing better is wearing them both at the same time.



Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment