Thursday, January 5, 2017

2017 Lolita Wardrobe Post


Happy New Year! I'm back with another wardrobe post! I feel like I definitely rounded out my wardrobe this year in terms of basics, like shoes, blouses, and accessories, as well as managing to track down my dream dress and a few wishlist dresses. I added a lot of lavender and sax after discovering that those are my favorite colors to wear. My style is mostly sweet, with the rare occasion of a few classic pieces mixed in. I had a lot of fun putting this together, so I hope you enjoy it too! Be sure to click on the photos to view them full size.





Angelic Pretty - Vintage School JSK (2012) in Navy x White
Baby the Stars Shine Bright - Star Mille-Feuille JSK (2014) in Sax x Blue x Cream


Angelic Pretty - Marshmallow Bunny Ribbon JSK (2012) in Sax x White
Angelic Pretty - Milky Planet (2013 re-release) in Sax


Angelic Pretty - Sweetie Chandelier JSK (2013) in Sax x White
Angelic Pretty - Dreamy Girl JSK (2014) in Lavender


Angelic Pretty - Candy Sprinkle JSK (2013) in Lavender
Angelic Pretty - Lyrical Party JSK (2011) in Lavender


Angelic Pretty - Aquarium Carnival Peplum JSK (2016) in Lavender
Angel Cat - Starry Night Boat JSK (2016) in Pink


Angelic Pretty - Merry Making Party JSK (2010) in Yellow
Baby the Stars Shine Bright - I Scream JSK (2013) in Pink x Red


Bodyline - L328 in Pink
Bodyline - L391 Squirrel Party in Mint


Angelic Pretty - Royal Cards Magician JSK (2012) in Black
Angelic Pretty - Fancy Paper Dolls JSK With Collar (2013) in Black


Baby the Stars Shine Bright - Alice's Doll House Ribbon JSK (2013) in Black
Alice and the Pirates - Original Tartan Check JSK (2009) in Black x Pink





Angelic Pretty - Drained Cherry Skirt (2013 original release) in White
Angelic Pretty - Velvet Skirt and Bustier Set (???) in Red
This set is so old that I can't find any info about it anywhere online! If anyone knows anything about the name or year it was released I would really appreciate it.
Bodyline - L346 Love Jewelry Skirt in Red


Baby the Stars Shine Bright - The World's Most Adorable Dog and the World's Most Delicious Strawberry Frappe Skirt. Also known as Pup in a Cup. (2008) in Pink
Angelic Pretty - Victorian Tassel Skirt (2014) in Pink


Angelic Pretty - Fantasy Theater Skirt (2014) in Black
Axes Femme - Mermaid Print Skirt
Baby the Stars Shine Bright - Chelsea La La Skirt (2011) in Sax





Angelic Pretty, Bodyline, Algonquins, Penny House, and Pumpkin Cat


Bodyline, Atelier-Pierrot, Vintage, Metamorphose, and Pumpkin Cat





Innocent World, Offbrand, Bodyline, and Angelic Pretty


Almost entirely from Target


Nordstrom and Angelic Pretty





Sosic Shop, Bodyline, AnTaiNa, Payless, Macy's, and Vince Camuto


Taobao and Angelic Pretty


Angelic Pretty, Baby the Stars Shine Bright, and Taobao
I own the dream sky tights in four different colors because I'm in love with the print. It's my last dream dress to find.





Angelic Pretty, and Loris
The cupcake bag was a gift from my secret santa in my comm's holiday gift exchange! I love it because it's such a good size and it's part holographic <3


Vintage, Taobao, Angelic Pretty, Enchantlic Enchantilly, and Sweet Mildred


Taobao, Belladonna, and Angelic Pretty


Angelic Pretty


Shy Bear Necklace
Crystal Dream Pegasus Necklace
Dreamy Horoscope Necklace
Melty Moon Necklace


Present Box Necklace
Promenade de Paris necklace
Fanatasy Theater Necklace
Milky Planet Necklace
Lyrical Bunny Necklace and Earrings


Vintage, Taobao, and Betsey Johnson




You can read about my 2017 fashion resolutions here.
Thank you for reading!

2 comments: