Friday, March 25, 2016

Easter Coord with Angelic Pretty's Candy Sprinkle



This year's Easter coord is with Candy Sprinkle by Angelic Pretty. The rabbits, swans, unicorns, and pastel color scheme make it perfect for this spring holiday.



Outfit Rundown:
Alice Bows - Angelic Pretty
Blouse - Angelic Pretty
Necklace - Angelic Pretty
JSK - Candy Sprinkle - Angelic Pretty
Wristcuffs - Angelic Pretty
Bag - Angelic Pretty
Tights - Dream Sky - Angelic Pretty


I played up the animal motifs in the print with a matching necklace. Pairing the dress with pink really pulls out details in the print. When this dress first arrived in the mail, I was so excited that my lavender wristcuffs were a perfect match. What everyone says about AP lavenders being difficult to match is so true. This coord also gave me an opportunity to use one of my new blouses that I got from my secondhand blouse shopping spree over the past few weeks.



The secondhand blouse shoping spree!
From left to right: Angelic Pretty, Bodyline, Angelic Pretty, Metamorphose





Bonus Detail shots of Candy Sprinkle






Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment