Saturday, August 8, 2015

Angelic Pretty's Fancy Paper Dolls Print

The Fancy Paper Dolls print series has always been one of my favorite prints, especially because it was the print that I used in my first lolita coordinate! Recently I found the matching tights to the print series after more than a year and half of searching for them, so I thought that it would be fun to create a new coord using them. 

 Outfit Rundown:

Hair Bows - Angelic Pretty
Blouse - Bodyline
JSK - Fancy Paper Dolls - Angelic Pretty
Tights - Fancy Paper Dolls - Angelic Pretty
Bag - Angelic Pretty
Shoes - Bodyline
Accessories - Angelic Pretty and the Lolita Collective



I used every piece from the series that I have: the JSK, hair bow, tights, and necklace. I accessorized with pink bows and a pink blouse to bring out the pastel colors in the dress. 

I'm trying to collect as many items from the print series as I can. Thank you to my friend Haley who got me the Imai Kira illustration postcard shown below.


Here are some of my favorite details of the dress.







What are some of your favorite print series? Let me know in the comments below! Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment