Friday, September 25, 2015

LBC: Make an Autumn Coord

My favorite thing about the fall is that the cooler weather allows me to wear more of my clothes! I enjoy layering my clothes and having opportunities to wear materials that are too hot to wear year round. I designed an autumn hime lolita coord for this challenge. The focus was on the different types of fabric that are perfect for fall weather.


Outfit Rundown:

Hair Bow - Angelic Pretty
Capelet - Angelic Pretty
Skirt - Victorian Tassel - Angelic Pretty
Socks - Day Dream Carnival - Angelic Pretty
Bag - Angelic Pretty
Shoes - Bodyline

Autumn is the perfect time to break out the velvet and faux fur. I paired dusty pink with beige to create a soft color palette. The gold accents in the skirt help it blend nicely with the capelet. I topped off the outfit with gold shoes and my new Day Dream Carnival socks to give it more of a hime style influence. 




 Thank you for reading!

Check out the other blogs participating in this week's theme below:


No comments:

Post a Comment