Saturday, July 22, 2017

Punk Lolita Coords


I'm following up with my New Year's resolution to wear more punk lolita! Here are two recent coords.



Coord Rundown:
Bows - F21
Accessories - Angelic Pretty, Btssb, Taobao and Vince Camuto
Cutsew - Oz Croce
Skirt - Fantasy Theater - Angelic Pretty
OTK's - Royal Cards - Angelic Pretty
Shoes - Vince Camuto







Coord Rundown:
Bow - Cutie Creator, modified by me
Blouse - Atelier Pierrot
JSK - Original Tartan Check - Alice and the Pirates
Accessories - Taobao and Claire's
Tights - Target, modified by me
Shoes - Vince Camuto 





2 comments:

  1. I love that you're getting into punk lolita, these coords are really fun and funky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I feel like it's the substyle that allows for the most creativity so there's just so many options and freedom when putting something together. I think these two outfits are a bit on the safe side for now, but I'm looking forward to experimenting more in the future :D

    ReplyDelete