Sunday, March 31, 2019

Yearly Swap Meet




Last weekend I attended my comm's yearly swap meet! I had more fun with this outfit than I've had with a coord in a really long time.



The blouse I had received from my secret santa during our gift exchange party a little over a year ago. I had been planning the perfect coord for it since then and finally got all the pieces I wanted to wear with it! It felt so good to wear it all out together completed.


Coord Rundown:
Blouse, Skirt, Hairbow, Bag, Necklace: Angelic Pretty
Tights/socks: Forever 21, Target
Accessories: Closetchild, Claire's
Shoes: Doc Martens 


I love mixing elements from different substyles together like this.


I ended up selling a pair of shoes that were a bit too snug on me, and then bought a dress for a good deal: Angelic Pretty's Dreamy Parfait. 

This is one of very few newer releases that I really enjoy. The colors are cute, I like the parfait theme, there's lots of lace and detailing, but what I like the most is the unique gingham textured fabric the dress is printed on! The photos don't do it justice, it's so much prettier in real life. I can't wait to wear it this summer. 



Thank you for reading!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Peggy, I recently wrote an article about the best 10 lolita fashion blogs in 2019, and of course your blog is one of them, love your sweet coordinates so much. If you have interest, check our blog, and very appreciated if you could give us a backlink.: ) Thank you so much!! : )

    ReplyDelete