Friday, February 5, 2016

LBC: Choose a Substyle You Wear Least and Create a New Coord

This week's challenge was to pick a substyle that we don't wear too often and create a new coord. I chose punk lolita since it's been a few months since I've worn it. I knew that my newly acquired dream dress, Royal Cards, would make the perfect centerpiece for this new coord! Read more under the cut.




 Outfit Rundown:
Hairbow - Enchantlic Enchantilly
Jacket - Forever 21
JSK - Royal Cards - Angelic Pretty
Necklace - Fantasy Theater - Angelic Pretty
Bag - Angelic Pretty
Tights - Hue
Shoes - Vince Camuto

I was excited to pair my new Vince Camuto boots with a lolita coord. I actually bought them about two weeks ago just to wear with punk lolita. I used my go-to leather jacket from Forever 21 with perfectly matching tights from Hue (that totally blend into the sheets and aren't that visible in the photo lol). They have a cute diamond pattern but it's too hard to see. Hopefully I get a chance to wear this coord out soon.







Thank you for reading!

Check out the other participants from this week's challenge below:

No comments:

Post a Comment